Sunday, October 21, 2012



So its not exactly in the order i want it yet but...
1. this is a pic of me being lazy at a tennis match cause i didn't get good sleep. (ball was in play)

 2. this is a pic of how i felt my life was.
 3. represents being engulfed in darkness
 4. shows the light through being lost phase.
 5. pic of my facebook page
 6. how i felt after i got one. relaxed
 7. the puzzle pieces were put together
 8. represets staying connected.
9. represents me falling asleep on a competition day

10. my life felt scrambled due to time management


im not sure where i want the songs to play, but for now i want to play a slow song first so probably gravity by john mayer. and then a song to represent how i felt when i found Facebook so feeling good by micheal buble next. Its not my for sure selection, but for now i feel it'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment